1. Our unemployment rate is still below 5.5% despite all the crap being spouted forth in the media
2. We don't live in the Eurozone
3. Our GDP growth is 3.1% (no recessions here, thanks)
4. Wages are up 11.3% in 3 years
5. Our stock market is flying
6. We don't live in the Eurozone
7. The iron ore spot is up from below $90 to above $145
11. Inflation smack bang in the target range of 2-3%
12. If you want one you can find a super-cheap mortgage for ~5-6% per annum
13. You live in Australia.
And, by the way, predicting an economic downturn every year for a decade doesn't qualify you as smart as and when we eventually have one.
Enjoy the weekend! ;-)